A shortage of personal protective equipment is endangering health workers worldwide
The World Health Organization has warned that severe and mounting disruption to the global supply of personal protective equipment (PPE) – caused by rising demand, panic buying, hoarding and misuse – is putting lives at risk from the new coronavirus and other infectious diseases.
Healthcare workers rely on PPEs to protect themselves and their patients from being infected and infecting others.
MEDICATIS was established to meet those needs.
Health care responders need
MEDICATIS, a company led by experts in life sciences and international transactions is pleased to offer you its complete line of masks, isolation gowns, face shields, safety glasses, disinfectant gel, nitrile gloves and others.
- Expertise in transactions with international partners for decades
- A proven logistics and transport system, safe from the risk of diversion
- Certified products (FDA, Health Canada and others)
- A rigorous procurement process certified by certified independent auditors
- An accessible pricing policy to contribute to people’s health
- Financial and physical ability to keep inventories close to meet needs on an ongoing basis
- A concern to serve our customers with rigour and integrity
Berga Recycling Inc. is a Quebec-based company, established in 2011 that offers supply, import and export services for commodities. The company has an important network of manufacturers in Quebec, United States and Asia to support customer needs.